Citizen Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Leon County Sheriff's Office Citizen Online Reporting System. If this is an emergency, please call 911. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a temporary copy of the report. All reports are reviewed by law enforcement personnel and evaluated for additional follow-up or investigation.
Before you file, please confirm the following to determine if online report filing is appropriate for your incident:
- Is this an emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside of Leon County?
- Are there known suspects?
- Is the total amount of property stolen over $750?
- Does this involve a traffic crash or hit and run?
If you answered NO to all of the questions above, you may file your report online. Please make sure to turn off pop-up blocking before filing the report. If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please review our Citizen Online Reporting Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- Receive a message that your online report has been submitted
- Be given a tracking number for your report
- Be able to print a temporary copy of the report for your records
- Be contacted by LCSO if additional information, follow-up, or investigation is needed for your case
- Be contacted by LCSO regarding the status of your case
Please be aware that filing a false police report is a crime.
You may use the Leon County Sheriff's Office Citizen Online Reporting System to report:
Lost Property, Identity Theft, Criminal Mischief/Vandalism, Property Theft, Failure to Return Leased Property, Shoplifting, Suspicious Activity
If you wish to request the following services, please use the associated links.
Please review the entire list of available incidents with definitions and examples on the following page. Click "Select Incident" to begin.